The Science series of Diabetes Academy will help you understand science of Diabetes better by using simple logical ways to explain the root causes of diabetes and solutions to beat it.
Understand the science & cause of Diabetes – Introduction
November 23rd, 2021
The Science series of The Diabetes Academy will equip you with the knowledge that will give you the power to understand the science of Diabetes and reverse it. Diabetes is a dangerous disease and knowing your enemy better is the key to beating it.
Our goal here is to understand the problem better, know why we have the problem, explore concepts, tools, and solutions to equip us in our fight, and explore ideas on how to win this war on diabetes.
What you will learn from this series:
– Understand the underlying root cause of Diabetes – know why and how we have been already on a path to Diabetes for years before it actually gets diagnosed.
– Learn about the important role of the hormone Insulin and the process of Insulin Resistance.
– Understand the various metabolic processes and know how they affect or trigger diabetes.
-Decipher complicated terminologies and understand metabolic concepts such as Chronic Inflammation, Autophagy, Glycation, Oxidative stress, etc.
– Explore the relationship between Diabetes and other lifestyle conditions such as Obesity, Hypertension, Cardiovascular risk, PCOS, Alzheimer’s, etc.
– We will also talk about the right but rarely done diagnostic tests that actually help us understand our diabetes better
– We will also examine various types of medicines that are included for a diabetic and evaluate to show how they harm the body, making diabetes worse.
– We will talk about the role and impact of the right and wrong nutrition, and other lifestyle vectors such as exercise, circadian rhythm alignment, sleep, and stress on Diabetes
– We will go in-depth into the diabetes reversal process and unearth what really needs to be done to actually reverse one’s diabetes.
While all the above seem to be quite comprehensive, we will keep it as simple as we can, as easily understandable, and ensure the take-aways and actionable are clear for reversing diabetes. Giving you the evidence to believe tha